If you are planning to organize a tournament of gel gun, it worth to take a look the steps, equipment and protection required, so that your tournament will run smooth.
Below are common equipment and protection needed for preparing a gel blasting game:
1. Gel Ball container with hydrated gel balls: Remember to hydrate the gel balls or at least 4 hours to grow them to approximately 7mm size. It is fine to prepare more, as they can be kept for months in an air-tight container.
2. Gel gun (you may ask the player to Bring Your Own Gel Gun): It is recommended to bring 2 more extra gel guns in case anyone broke their gel gun during the game.
3. Gel ball bottle / Magazine / Drum: If your tournament allows players to shoot with auto-firing mode, the ammo will go out quickly. Gel ball bottles are convenient equipment for players to fill their magazine or drum during game time.
4. Protective Eyewear: You may not need a facemask, but an eye protector for gel blaster is a must. Gel balls will break when they hit a target, it justs leaves a sting on your skin if you get shot. However, human eyes are fragile, your eyes can be hurt seriously by a gel ball shot from a gel blaster.
5. State your game rules clearly