Gel balls, which also called ammo and orbeez balls, are the bullet for the gel blaster gun.
The gel balls weigh very light when they are dried. When they are hydrated with water, they can grow to 5 times bigger than their original size.
It is very easy to grow the gel balls for your gel blaster game, here are the steps:
- Step 1: Prepare 2 L of warm and clean water in a container.
- Step 2: Pour the dried gel balls into it.
- Step 3: Wait for 4 hours for the gel balls to absorb water.
- Step 4: Pour all the gel balls into a dry bottles and seal it. Store it ay normal temperature and avoid direct sun-shine. They can be stored for several months! Now you have the gel balls ready for your battle!
How many gel balls you need for a 2 hour gel blaster game?
- If you are in a team of 4-6, 10000 gel balls will be enough for 2 hours battle.
- If your battle includes around 10 members for 4 hours, you may prepare 20000 gel balls.
After the game, if you have unused gel balls, you can seal it in the bottle and use it again in the next time!
For the good sake of our soil and environment, start playing with gel gun and let gel balls be your bullets.
Where I can buy gel balls in USA and Puerto Rico?
You can buy gel balls from AK Gel Blaster, you can order from Amazon.
What kinds of gel balls should I use?